Wednesday, 18 June 2014

I know I am not the only one






This one goes to the liveliest people I’ve come to love in my life. Ever-radiant with their pair of thirty-two shining brightly, they make my college life worth bearing.





I laugh at almost anything
And beam at my stupidity
But then you too laugh with me,
And I know I am not the only one

I wail at the pile of pending works
And feel the need to pull off my hair
But then I remember you,
And I know I am not the only one

I sometimes feel lost
And stare at a blank future
But then you express the same worry,
And I know I am not the only one

I often wonder if I’ll forever be single
And feel both cool and edgy at the thought
But then you share the ditto feeling,
And I know I am not the only one

I detest the girls always glued to their phones
And wonder what they actually talk
But then you give the same look,
And I know I am not the only one

I deeply hate a particular teacher
For his heartbreaking accent and annoying glares
But then you mutter the same curses,
And I know I am not the only one


I wait for a movie,
More because of the hero’s charm
But then you too come prepared with his history,
And I know I am not the only one

I feel depressed at the rising prices
Of street foods and every other thing
But then you search for a cheaper option,
And I know I am not the only one

I crack the silliest of the jokes
And pout when there is no laugh
But then you are worse than me,
And I know I am not the only one


I always feel lucky
To have such a happening friend
But then yours is the same fate,
And I know I am not the only one 













No comments:

Post a Comment